1/2 Photos of Low-Fat Yogurt Pudding
Great dessert for the calorie and fat counters like me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I've used a strawberry flavored soy yogurt.
- 2Pour the gelatin leafs into a cold water for 3 - 4 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile combine the yogurt with the sugar into a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat about a minute, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- 4Squeeze the softened gelatin leafs from the water and dissolve into a small saucepan with 2 tbsp of water over low heat. Remove from the heat and add to the yogurt mixture, stir well. Divide the mixture into an individual silicon pudding caps and pour into the refrigerator. Chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 5Turn onto a serving dishes and serve with a whipped whipping cream or melted chocolate.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Yogurt Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 96.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: