1/1 Photo of Low Fat Yogurt Hollandaise Sauce
cookalot #2's Note:
I tore this out of a magazine and am storing here for safe keeping...You know, for that Monday I start my diet!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs, yogurt, lemon juice in double boiler.
- 2cook for about 15 min or until thickened.
- 3Note: Sauce will become thinner after 1o min of cooking, then will thicken again.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in dill, salt, pepper and mustard.
- 5Serve warm.
- 6Can be refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- 7Reheat over hot not boiling water.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Yogurt Hollandaise Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.5
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 423.8 mg
- Sodium 2168.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 17.0 g