Recipe by cookalot #2
I tore this out of a magazine and am storing here for safe keeping...You know, for that Monday I start my diet!!
Top Review by CareyLee
I really wanted to like this but my DH & I didn't. We LOVE eggs benedict & decided to make it for Valentine's Day b-fast and were very disappointed. The yogurt gives it a funny bitter flavor and we will not be making it again. Sorry
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill or 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs, yogurt, lemon juice in double boiler.
- cook for about 15 min or until thickened.
- Note: Sauce will become thinner after 1o min of cooking, then will thicken again.
- Remove from heat and stir in dill, salt, pepper and mustard.
- Serve warm.
- Can be refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Reheat over hot not boiling water.