Prep 5 mins
Cook 14 mins
I saw this recipe on "Cooking Thin" and had to try it...SO easy. Below is the basic recipe, but I like to add parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning to the breadcrumbs and serve with marinara sauce to dip. So much better than greasy fried chicken fingers!
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and spray a baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Cut the chicken breast into strips.
- Coat each strip in the yogurt, then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Cook for about seven minutes, then flip and cook seven more.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce (Marinara, Ranch dressing, ketchup, mustard, honey -- etc!).
I am appalled that this recipe is labeled "low fat" at over 700 calories per serving and 6.8 grams of saturated fat it is no way "Low Fat". This is shameful.
Really yummy and wicked easy! Love itt!
Oh my goodness - the BEST oven fried chicken I have ever had! My DH loves fried chicken so I've tried every oven recipe there is to get him to like a healthier version - this one wins! I only added a little salt & pepper to the breadcrumbs and followed the recipe exactly. We loved it and I've already been asked to make it again. Thanks for sharing this great keeper!