1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Vino Girl's Note:
This yogurt cheesecake is crustless, but you can certainly pour this into one if you like. The yogurt must sit overnight so please plan ahead. From Stonyfield Farms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using layered cheesecloth, strain the whey from the yogurt overnight to make yogurt cheese.
- 2Preheat the oven to 300°F and place an oven safe dish containing warm water on the lowest rack.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar.
- 4Fold in yogurt cheese, egg whites, flour and vanilla until well combined.
- 5Pour into a non-stick spring form pan and bake on the highest oven rack for one hour.
- 6Turn off the oven and allow the cheesecake to cool for 30 minutes with the door ajar.
- 7Remove from oven and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Yogurt Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.9
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.0 mg
- Sodium 268.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 31.4 g
- Protein 10.1 g