Recipe by Vino Girl
This yogurt cheesecake is crustless, but you can certainly pour this into one if you like. The yogurt must sit overnight so please plan ahead. From Stonyfield Farms.
- 32 ounces low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Using layered cheesecloth, strain the whey from the yogurt overnight to make yogurt cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 300°F and place an oven safe dish containing warm water on the lowest rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fold in yogurt cheese, egg whites, flour and vanilla until well combined.
- Pour into a non-stick spring form pan and bake on the highest oven rack for one hour.
- Turn off the oven and allow the cheesecake to cool for 30 minutes with the door ajar.
- Remove from oven and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.