Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This yogurt cheesecake is crustless, but you can certainly pour this into one if you like. The yogurt must sit overnight so please plan ahead. From Stonyfield Farms.
- Using layered cheesecloth, strain the whey from the yogurt overnight to make yogurt cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 300°F and place an oven safe dish containing warm water on the lowest rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fold in yogurt cheese, egg whites, flour and vanilla until well combined.
- Pour into a non-stick spring form pan and bake on the highest oven rack for one hour.
- Turn off the oven and allow the cheesecake to cool for 30 minutes with the door ajar.
- Remove from oven and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.