Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love this combination of flavors!
Make and share this Low Fat, yet Delicious Basil Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces cooked chicken, torn into large pieces
- sliced almonds
- seedless grapes
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped fresh basil or 1 -2 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- Stir all dressing ingredients together.
- Add chicken, grapes and almonds and stir to coat with dressing.
- Refrigerate so the flavors will blend.