1/1 Photo of Low-Fat (Wonton Egg Roll Gyoza) Chips With Salsa
gingerkitten D's Note:
I think I got this recipe of a package of egg roll wrappers. I have been making it for a long time. It is great for a quick low-fat snack and a great way to use up leftover wrappers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and then lay the wrappers on the sheet.
- 3Cut square wrappers into triangles and round wrappers into pie shaped wedges.
- 4Spray the wrappers with a coating of non-stick spray.
- 5Put the sheet in the oven and bake for about 5-10 minutes.
- 6Watch VERY carefully as oven times may vary, when the wrappers are lightly browned and crisp remove from the oven.
- 7Lightly salt or season the "chips" and serve with salsa.
- 8Very good!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat (Wonton Egg Roll Gyoza) Chips With Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g