Recipe by gingerkitten D
I think I got this recipe of a package of egg roll wrappers. I have been making it for a long time. It is great for a quick low-fat snack and a great way to use up leftover wrappers!
Top Review by ElleFirebrand
I've been meaning to make this ever since I bought some wonton skins. They do not disappoint. The first batch stuck to the pan because I did not use oooking spray, but I learned my lesson for the next batch. Thanks for posting these!
- leftover wonton wrappers (square or round) or gyoza skins (square or round)
- cooking spray
- salt or other seasoning
- your favorite salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and then lay the wrappers on the sheet.
- Cut square wrappers into triangles and round wrappers into pie shaped wedges.
- Spray the wrappers with a coating of non-stick spray.
- Put the sheet in the oven and bake for about 5-10 minutes.
- Watch VERY carefully as oven times may vary, when the wrappers are lightly browned and crisp remove from the oven.
- Lightly salt or season the "chips" and serve with salsa.
- Very good!