Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A lower fat version of the original Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookie.
Make and share this Low Fat Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together the brown sugar, white sugar,butter, oil, applesauce, vanilla, and egg in a large bowl.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by the spoonful onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until light brown (additional time may be needed).
- Cool slightly then remove cookies to cool on a wire rack.