Low Fat - Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a non-stick 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray or line with paper cups.
- In a large bowl, stir flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, canola oil, vanilla and egg.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add milk, oil, vanilla and egg mixture.
- Stir until just moist. Fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full and bake 18-20 minutes until golden.
- Cool on wire rack.