1/1 Photo of Low Fat - Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
Chef #981418 jaye's Note:
Low fat & heart healthy ... that says it all! You won't be disappointed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup sugar (1/2 sugar & 1/2 splenda)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (I use Himalayan salt, but you can use the regular)
- 1 cup milk (1% or non-fat milk)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cups blueberries
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Coat a non-stick 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray or line with paper cups.
- 3In a large bowl, stir flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together.
- 4In a small bowl, combine milk, canola oil, vanilla and egg.
- 5Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add milk, oil, vanilla and egg mixture.
- 6Stir until just moist. Fold in blueberries.
- 7Fill muffin cups 2/3 full and bake 18-20 minutes until golden.
- 8Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat - Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.4 mg
- Sodium 148.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g