This recipe just won our healthy chili cookoff at my office. It is delicious.
Make and share this Low Fat White Chicken Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lbs cubed boneless skinless chicken
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans, drained
- 32 ounces fat free chicken broth
- 7 ounces diced green chilies
- 4 ounces diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free half-and-half
- Saute the 1st 4 ingredients together.
- Add the beans, broth, chiles, jalapenos, and all of the spices, simmer for 1/2 hour.
- Add the sourr cream and whipping cream, stirring frequently until hot.
- Great served over rice, or just by itself.