Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Very easy and yummy.
- 1 (4 ounce) packagejell-o fat-free sugar-free instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) containerbreyers low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 1⁄2 cups thawed Cool Whip Free, divided
- STIR pudding mix, pineapple with juice and yogurt in large bowl until well blended. Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping; cover.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- TOP each serving with 1 tablespoons of the remaining whipped topping.
This is a great recipe for family gatherings or for a low fat salad/ dessert idea. I hope you don't think I altered the recipe too much when I tell you that I used regular pudding (the ff stuff leaves an aftertaste) Otherwise, perfect! Thanks, KCShell