A vegetarian, low fat meal that that is creamy and cravable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 (12 ounce) box Boca meatless ground burger
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 cups fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 6 whole wheat tortillas, i use the ten inch size
- 1Sauté garlic and one onion in a non-stick pan until soft.
- 2Add ground burger, taco seasoning, and water. Cook thru and remove from pan for later use.
- 3Saute second onion in pan until soft.
- 4Add beans, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, cumin, chili powder, bring to boil then simmer for 15 minutes, or to desired consistency.
- 5Stir in sour cream, remove from heat.
- 6Divide meat mixture among the 6 tortillas and roll up.
- 7Place rolled tortillas in ungreased, 12x8 casserole dish.
- 8Pour bean sauce evenly over tortillas.
- 9Top with green onions, then cheese.
- 10Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Vegetarian Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.2
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 1188.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boca meatless ground burger
fat-free cheddar cheese