1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can ready to serve vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1 cup diced potato, 1/4 dice
- 1 cup diced zucchini, 1/4 dice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaf
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons seasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 1Cook and drain pasta as directed on package, just until al dente.
- 2Heat broth to boiling in 2 quart saucepan.
- 3Stir in carrot and potato; cook 2 to 4 minutes until crisp tender.
- 4Stir in zucchini and broccoli; cook 1 minute.
- 5Drain vegetables, reserving liquid.
- 6Heat oven to 400 F.
- 7Mix vegetables, basil, 1 tablespoon of cheese and 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs.
- 8Fill cooked shells with mixture.
- 9Pour reserved vegetable liquid into a square baking dish, 8X8 inches.
- 10Place shells in dish.
- 11Mix remaining cheese and bread crumbs and sprinkle over shells.
- 12Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crumb mixture is golden brown.
- 13When serving, spoon liquid over shells.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Vegetable Stuffed Jumbo Shells
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.5
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 85.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 14.1 g