This is a "low Fat" twist on the original Veggie Pizza. It still tastes great, with less fat and calories.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cans pillsbury refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese (softened)
- 3/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise or 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1Spread rolls on a greased cookie sheet.
- 2Bake until golden brown.
- 3Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and ranch dressing.
- 4Spread on cooled crust.
- 5Top with your favorite veggies and sprinkle with the cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Vegetable Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1047.8
- Calories from Fat 718
- Total Fat 79.8 g
- Saturated Fat 50.3 g
- Cholesterol 254.0 mg
- Sodium 1342.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 48.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
ranch dressing mix