Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a "low Fat" twist on the original Veggie Pizza. It still tastes great, with less fat and calories.
- 2 cans pillsbury refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese (softened)
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise or 3⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- chopped broccoli or carrots or celery or cucumbers or cauliflower or mushrooms or onions or radishes or tomatoes or any other favorite vegetables
- shredded fat free cheese
- Spread rolls on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and ranch dressing.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Top with your favorite veggies and sprinkle with the cheese.