- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon vegan brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon applesauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 -2 cup soymilk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- carob chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dry ingredients, and then stir in wet ingredients until batter drips from spoon.
- When water sizzles on your griddle, it's heated enough to start frying.
- Cook pancakes on one side until bubbles start to appear; then flip them over to finish cooking.