Recipe by Alyxis
This is the best recipe I have found for rich, fudgy brownies. Everyone in my family loves them.
Top Review by faervfillia
These had waaay to much coco powder (it was really overwhelming). The brownies came out extremely chocolatey and kind of rubbery. They do taste good smothered in raspberry sauce, though.
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 medium banana
- 1 1⁄3 cups unsweetened applesauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mash the banana thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Add the applesauce, flour, sugar, cocoa powder and chocolate chips.
- Stir all the ingredients until mixed.
- Pour the batter into a 9x9 glass baking dish sprayed with Pam, or otherwise greased.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.