Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Made in mini-muffin forms.
- 236.59 ml fresh brewed coffee, cooled
- 118.29 ml prune (about 12)
- 14.79 ml ground flax seeds
- 4.92 ml canola oil
- 9.85 ml pure vanilla extract
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 158.51 ml whole wheat pastry flour
- 78.07 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine coffee, prunes and flax seeds in a blender. Blend until relatively smooth. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in sugar, canola oil and vanilla.
- Sift in pastry flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Fill each tin most of the way.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, tops should be firm to the touch and rounded.
- Let cool completely before serving.
You might want to give credit where credit's due. This recipe is from here: http://www.theppk.com/2007/12/brownie-bites-for-when-youve-bitten-too-many-brownies/