- 1 cup fresh brewed coffee, cooled
- 1⁄2 cup prune (about 12)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine coffee, prunes and flax seeds in a blender. Blend until relatively smooth. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in sugar, canola oil and vanilla.
- Sift in pastry flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Fill each tin most of the way.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, tops should be firm to the touch and rounded.
- Let cool completely before serving.