Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
Pretty easy, as long as you have a vegtable shredder and food processor
- 1 1⁄2 cups self rising flour
- 1⁄2 cup ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean
- 4 egg whites
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1 1⁄2 cups zucchini
- 3 egg whites
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Peel and finely grate zucchini.
- Combine flour, almonds and vanilla in one bowl.
- Whisk until semi-fluffy egg whites and splenda.
- Mix zucchini into sugar bowl.
- Mix dry ingrefients into the wet ingredients.
- Use ice cream scoop to measure out 24 cupcakes.
- Bake for 15 minutes on 350.
- Icing: Place spelnda in food processor and break it up into a fine powder, similar to confectioners sugar.
- Mix all ingredients into bowl over pot of water.
- Continue stirring until whipped, and when flipped nothing falls out of the bowl.
- Ice your cupcakes!