christine anne coleman's Note:
Pretty easy, as long as you have a vegtable shredder and food processor
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups self rising flour
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean
- 4 egg whites
- 3/4 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini
- 1Peel and finely grate zucchini.
- 2Combine flour, almonds and vanilla in one bowl.
- 3Whisk until semi-fluffy egg whites and splenda.
- 4Mix zucchini into sugar bowl.
- 5Mix dry ingrefients into the wet ingredients.
- 6Use ice cream scoop to measure out 24 cupcakes.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes on 350.
- 8Icing: Place spelnda in food processor and break it up into a fine powder, similar to confectioners sugar.
- 9Mix all ingredients into bowl over pot of water.
- 10Continue stirring until whipped, and when flipped nothing falls out of the bowl.
- 11Ice your cupcakes!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Vanilla Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.0
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 122.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: