Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Probably my favorite potato dish---and without the guilt!
- 2 large idaho baking potatoes
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 4.92 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 59.14 ml low-fat sour cream
- 59.14 ml fat-free half-and-half
- 29.58 ml low-fat margarine
- 59.14 ml 2% cheddar cheese (mild)
- 1 slice turkey bacon, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml flaked sea salt (I use black or pink for added color!)
- Wrap potatoes in foil & bake at 375°F for 45 minutes. Turn over & bake another 45 minutes. Do not squeeze--use fork to test for doneness.
- Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes.
- Hold with towel (potatoes will still be hot), and slice top off each potato.
- Scoop out insides and place in large bowl.
- Add kosher salt and pepper, mash with potato masher.
- Add sour cream, margarine, bacon, half and half, & cheese.
- Return mixture to potato shells.
- When ready to serve, re-bake at 425°F for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with flaked salt, & serve.