1/1 Photo of Low-Fat Twice Baked Potatoes
2 hrs 5 mins
Mims & Squims's Note:
Probably my favorite potato dish---and without the guilt!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large idaho baking potatoes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons low-fat margarine
- 1/4 cup 2% cheddar cheese (mild)
- 1 slice turkey bacon, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon flaked sea salt (I use black or pink for added color!)
- 1Wrap potatoes in foil & bake at 375°F for 45 minutes. Turn over & bake another 45 minutes. Do not squeeze--use fork to test for doneness.
- 2Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes.
- 3Hold with towel (potatoes will still be hot), and slice top off each potato.
- 4Scoop out insides and place in large bowl.
- 5Add kosher salt and pepper, mash with potato masher.
- 6Add sour cream, margarine, bacon, half and half, & cheese.
- 7Return mixture to potato shells.
- 8When ready to serve, re-bake at 425°F for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
- 9Remove from oven, sprinkle with flaked salt, & serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Twice Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.8
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 1136.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
flaked sea salt