Recipe by Richard-NYC
A lower fat version of the classic. Cooking time does not include baking a potato
Top Review by Cinda Lu
Thanks so much!! I am watching fat and cholesterol and needed something with FLAVOR!! This has it. I made recipe with fat free sour cream and fat free cream cheese and fat free cheddar, but otherwise didn't change anything else. It is great!!
- 1 large baked potato
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon light cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon light margarine
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut baked potato in half lenghtwise and scoop out flesh--leaving a 1/4 in border.
- Mash potato with all ingredients except paprika until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon mixture into reserved potato skins.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 about 25 minutes until hot and golden brown on top.