Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
As healthy as my low-fat twice baked potatoes, but easier when cooking for a group!
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 6 slices turkey bacon
- 3 cups low-fat sour cream
- 3 cups mild 2% cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon colored flaked sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- Poke holes in potatoes with fork and microwave on high 10 minutes (or according to your microwave's directions) until done.
- et aside to cool.
- Cook bacon until crisp, then chop into small pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350G.
- Peel potatoes & cut into cubes (about 1").
- Place bacon & potatoes in large mixing bowl. Add coarse sea salt, sour cream, cheese, half & half, and parsley. Using wooden spoon, gently toss to coat potatoes & mix ingredients evenly.
- Spray 9x13" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place potato mixture in baking dish. Cover with foil & bake 2-30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with flaked sea salt & serve.