1/1 Photo of Low-Fat Twice Baked Potato Casserole
Mims & Squims's Note:
As healthy as my low-fat twice baked potatoes, but easier when cooking for a group!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Poke holes in potatoes with fork and microwave on high 10 minutes (or according to your microwave's directions) until done.
- 2et aside to cool.
- 3Cook bacon until crisp, then chop into small pieces.
- 4Preheat oven to 350G.
- 5Peel potatoes & cut into cubes (about 1").
- 6Place bacon & potatoes in large mixing bowl. Add coarse sea salt, sour cream, cheese, half & half, and parsley. Using wooden spoon, gently toss to coat potatoes & mix ingredients evenly.
- 7Spray 9x13" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 8Place potato mixture in baking dish. Cover with foil & bake 2-30 minutes.
- 9Sprinkle with flaked sea salt & serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Twice Baked Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.4
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 74.1 mg
- Sodium 845.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
flaked sea salt