1/3 Photos of Low Fat Turkey Sloppy Joes
This has been a family favorite for many years. It is an easy alternative to hamburger sloppy joes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can fat-free chili
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup corn (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup salt-free tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder (depending on taste)
- 1In large heavy pan, cook turkey 3 to 5 minutes until no longer pink.
- 2Add onion and saute 3 to 5 minutes longer until softened.
- 3Add chili, celery, green pepper, corn, tomato sauce, honey and seasoning to turkey.
- 4Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Serves 4.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Turkey Sloppy Joes
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.3
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 44.8 mg
- Sodium 67.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 11.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt-free tomato sauce