1/6 Photos of Low-Fat Turkey-in-the-Garden Meatloaf
1 hr 20 mins
Very tasty. Points...3.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 680.38 g ground turkey or 680.38 g lean ground beef
- 283.49 g package frozen chopped spinach, thawed,drained
- 236.59 ml quick oats or 236.59 ml old fashioned oats, uncooked
- 118.29 ml finely chopped onion
- 118.29 ml shredded carrot
- 78.07 ml nonfat milk
- 2 egg whites or 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 7.39 ml Italian herb seasoning
- 4.92 ml salt (optional)
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine in a large mixing bowl the turkey or beef, the spinach, which has been squeezed to drain, the oats, onion, carrots, egg, milk, herbs (mixture of oregano, basil and thyme), salt and pepper.
- 3Use a three-tined kitchen granny fork or wooden mixing fork to blend the meat ingredients.
- 4Pat into a 9x5-inch loaf pan that has been sprayed with a no-stick oil product, or shape into a loaf and place in the middle of a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 5Bake 1 hour or until a thermometer registers 170 degrees and the center is no longer pink.
- 6If substituting beef for turkey, bake 50 to 55 minutes and thermometer should register 160 degrees internal temperature (tip not touching baking dish).
- 7Let loaf stand out of the oven for 5 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Turkey-in-the-Garden Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.4
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 58.9 mg
- Sodium 99.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 20.7 g