Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love chili, but not the fat so I came up with this yummy method of making it without sacrificing taste. You can also use ground chicken and this is best with organic meats. Sometimes I add an extra 1/8 tsp of mexican hot chili powder to bump up the taste.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon Frenchs Chili-O seasoning
- 2 cups water
- Rinse kidney beans.
- Cook Turkey in a medium pot till cooked completely.
- Add chopped onion and 1 tbsp of Chili-O and cook for 1-3 minutes.
- Add tomato, kidney beans, water and rest of Chili-O.
- Reduce heat and simmer down till the right consistency.