Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A delicious, hearty chili that definitely doesn't taste low fat!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 2 (16 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup light beer
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 -2 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 3 -5 tablespoons taco seasoning
- red pepper flakes
- Saute onions in a large pot until brown.
- Add the turkey, cook 10 minutes or until done.
- Deglaze the pan with the beer, stirring 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook on medium heat until thick, about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.