Prep 15 mins
Cook 26 mins
A low fat way to use up leftovers.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 5 cups broccoli florets, steamed
- 2 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese, divided in half (8 oz.)
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Place in a 9x9 casserole.
- Top with more cheese.
- Microwave on high for about 6 minutes.
- Finish in oven for about 20 minutes or until browned.