While trying to combine a couple of thoughts, This recipe is what it brought! REALLY enjoyed dill flavour! HOPE the taste of the recipe is one to savour!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1DRAIN tuna.
- 2HEAT tortilla in microwave for 15 seconds on paper towel; remove paper towel.
- 3DICE all ingredients above, crumble feta in bowl, add tuna and COMBINE
- 4Fill tortilla and ENJOY!
- 5NOTE: Can add diced red capsicum.
- 6If can't get bean or alfalfa sprouts, leave them out! This salad is about fun and taste!
- 7As long as combination mayo/dill is there, what else is there really to care about?.
- 8NOTE: If you light your salads wetter, add more mayo and dill.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Tuna Wrap Creation
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.8
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 457.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat whole wheat tortillas