Recipe by mickeydownunder
While trying to combine a couple of thoughts, This recipe is what it brought! REALLY enjoyed dill flavour! HOPE the taste of the recipe is one to savour!
- 1 (95 g) can tuna in water
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce
- 1 carrot
- 2 tablespoons feta
- 1⁄2 cucumber
- 1 scallion
- 1 dill pickle
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons alfalfa sprouts
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 low-fat whole wheat tortilla
Directions See How It's Made
- DRAIN tuna.
- HEAT tortilla in microwave for 15 seconds on paper towel; remove paper towel.
- DICE all ingredients above, crumble feta in bowl, add tuna and COMBINE
- Fill tortilla and ENJOY!
- NOTE: Can add diced red capsicum.
- If can't get bean or alfalfa sprouts, leave them out! This salad is about fun and taste!
- As long as combination mayo/dill is there, what else is there really to care about?.
- NOTE: If you light your salads wetter, add more mayo and dill.