This is a very good low fat recipe. I use the low fat cream soups. Its very healthy and filling as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare egg noodles according to package directions.
- 2When noodles are done drain well.
- 3Put noodles back into pan and add the drained tuna, drained peas,soups and seasonings to noodles and mix altogether.
- 4You may want to warm the casserole in the pan after you are done making it.
- 5It may be a little bit cool for your taste after you add all of the ingredients but I even like this cold.
- 6Make sure that you do not overcook when heating this up.
- 7It will stick to the pan fast so I always heat it on the lowest flame for only about 5 minutes or until warmed through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Tuna casserole
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.5 mg
- Sodium 865.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
No Yolks egg noodle substitute