Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very good low fat recipe. I use the low fat cream soups. Its very healthy and filling as well.
- 2 cans tuna, packed in water (drained)
- 1 bag No Yolks egg noodle substitute
- 3 cans cream of celery soup or 3 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can peas, drained
- dill weed
- pepper (or anything else you that you like. I do not use salt because I feel that the ingredients have enoug)
- Prepare egg noodles according to package directions.
- When noodles are done drain well.
- Put noodles back into pan and add the drained tuna, drained peas,soups and seasonings to noodles and mix altogether.
- You may want to warm the casserole in the pan after you are done making it.
- It may be a little bit cool for your taste after you add all of the ingredients but I even like this cold.
- Make sure that you do not overcook when heating this up.
- It will stick to the pan fast so I always heat it on the lowest flame for only about 5 minutes or until warmed through.
I enjoyed this easy to make low calorie dish. My wife did not thought it was bland. One note I added a little hot sauce to it and I loved every bit.