Top Review by Treenickel
The cream filling layer of this was extremely runny due to the fat free cream cheese. The poor fruit was just swimming around and when people tried to eat it it all the filling puddled off. The flavor was good, but next time I'll stick with regular cream cheese for the stiffer consistency. I ended up using 2 cups of pwd sugar instead of the 2tsp the recipe called for. If wouldn't even stiffen up with 2 cups. The flavor was also awful with only 2 tsp of the sugar
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup peach preserves
- 3 peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 3 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated lemons, zest of
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Shape dough into a ball and place on cookie sheet.
- Flatten slightly, sprinkle with flour and roll into a 12 inch circle.
- Bake 18-20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread evenly over cookie.
- Spread preserves over cream cheese.
- Top cookie with chopped fruit.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest.
- Immediately cut into wedges and serve.