My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup peach preserves
- 3 peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 3 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated lemons, zest of
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Shape dough into a ball and place on cookie sheet.
- 3Flatten slightly, sprinkle with flour and roll into a 12 inch circle.
- 4Bake 18-20 minutes.
- 5In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- 6Spread evenly over cookie.
- 7Spread preserves over cream cheese.
- 8Top cookie with chopped fruit.
- 9Sprinkle with lemon zest.
- 10Immediately cut into wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Triple Fruit Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 217.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g