Recipe by janem123
From "Healthy Heart One Dish Meals".
Top Review by Chef on the coast
I am giving this 5 stars because I love the way it is prepared. Low fat indeed! :) I used my homemade tortillas so they are a lot thicker than store bought. The family loved the idea - but not the thickness mine presented. I will be making these again using store bought as they are thinner and would maybe make for a crispier crust. Thanks for posting! It's brilliant.
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 1 1/2 quart glass bowl with one tortilla.
- Prick holes in the tortilla with a fork.
- Microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until the tortilla is crisp.
- Remove bowl and tortilla from oven and allow to cool a little.
- Remove the tortilla from the the bowl.
- Repeat process for remaining tortillas.