Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 4 thomas's whole grain English muffins
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 4 slices white fat-free American cheese
- salt and pepper
- toast english muffins lightly.
- meanwhile, drain and prepare tuna with mayo, salt and pepper. i use a little redwine vinegar.
- after the english muffins are a little brown, add tuna to each.
- put cheese and tomato on.
- if using toaster over, place back in for a minute or two to let the cheese melt a bit.
This gets 5 stars for the sheer yumminess and oh so easy peasy. Now why didn't I think of this??? Thanks for posting!! Made for My3Chef's 08'~