1 hr 20 mins
I tried this without the olive oil and it worked the second time. This is one of my favorite meals at a Chinese restaurant in town and when I got this recipe I decided I like it even more!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in to bite size pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) box cornstarch
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 -2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1Place all cut up chicken into a pan and sprinkle with onion salt.
- 2Let sit at least one hour.
- 3Mix the eggs in a bowl and pour the box of cornstarch on a large plate. The pieces get dipped in the egg and then the cornstarch.
- 4Fry them in a Teflon pan over medium heat with some pan spray.
- 5After frying them, place them in a casserole dish.
- 6Mix all of the ingredients in the sauce in a sauce pan and heat until sugar dissolves only. Pour this over the breaded chicken in the casserole dish.
- 7Cook at 325°F stirring every 15 minutes for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Tiny Spicy Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (488 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 853.3
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 202.1 mg
- Sodium 1142.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 140.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 70.5 g
- Protein 56.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: