Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I think this takes like the real thing - and it is very easy to put together.
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish, drained
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
I used light mayo, light sour cream, and French's Bold & Spicy mustard (I didn't have any Dijon). I let this sit in the fridge for several hours to soften the dried onion and to let the flavors meld. Went very well with breaded tilapia fillets.