Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy, unique tuna salad, perfect for pita stuffing, sandwiches, or topping mixed greens!
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1 (170 g) can chunk tuna, -do not drain (in water)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ground dill
- mustard powder
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- cayenne pepper
- black pepper
- Empty tuna, water and all, into a bowl.
- Mix lemon juice and sour cream, add spices to taste focusing on the dill powder and garlic powder.
- Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the fridge up to 2 days.