Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dressing is great for vegetable salad. You can use it as dipping sauce as well if you reduce the amount of water.
- 73.94 ml tahini
- 14.79 ml miso or 14.79 ml tahini
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- 14.79-29.58 ml soy sauce
- 44.37 ml rice vinegar
- 9.85 ml sake
- 14.79 ml honey
- 73.94 ml water
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml hot chili paste (option)
- Cut garlic and ginger into smaller pieces.
- Put all the ingredients in the food processor and process until the dressing becomes creamy.
- Adjust the amount of ingredients to your liking.