Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dressing is great for vegetable salad. You can use it as dipping sauce as well if you reduce the amount of water.
- 5 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon miso or 1 tablespoon tahini
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- 1 -2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sake
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot chili paste (option)
- Cut garlic and ginger into smaller pieces.
- Put all the ingredients in the food processor and process until the dressing becomes creamy.
- Adjust the amount of ingredients to your liking.