Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love taco salad, but hate the calories involved! This is a healthy, fresh alternative that works out to 4 WWers points if you use the 4% lean ground beef
- Chop or tear lettuce.
- Cut tomatoes (or use cherry or grape) and onions.
- Toss with lettuce.
- Saute pepper, onions, and garlic in water.
- Add beef and cook until almost done.
- Add beans with juice.
- Add spices and heat through.
- Mix together salsa and fat free sour cream in a separate bowl.
- Cut tortillas into triangles.
- Spray with Pam on one side and sprinkle with a little salt or spices.
- Bake in 400 degree oven until crisp.
- Turn and brown on other side.
- Arrange salad on plate.
- Top with the meat and bean mixture.
- Arrange chips around the sides.
- Top with the salsa and sour cream mixture.