I love taco salad, but hate the calories involved! This is a healthy, fresh alternative that works out to 4 WWers points if you use the 4% lean ground beef
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop or tear lettuce.
- 2Cut tomatoes (or use cherry or grape) and onions.
- 3Toss with lettuce.
- 4Saute pepper, onions, and garlic in water.
- 5Add beef and cook until almost done.
- 6Add beans with juice.
- 7Add spices and heat through.
- 8Mix together salsa and fat free sour cream in a separate bowl.
- 9Cut tortillas into triangles.
- 10Spray with Pam on one side and sprinkle with a little salt or spices.
- 11Bake in 400 degree oven until crisp.
- 12Turn and brown on other side.
- 13Arrange salad on plate.
- 14Top with the meat and bean mixture.
- 15Arrange chips around the sides.
- 16Top with the salsa and sour cream mixture.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Taco Salad
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.0
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.0 mg
- Sodium 809.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 22.2 g