- 8 ounces whole wheat elbow macaroni
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jar mild salsa
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 cups fat-free cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni following directions on box.
- brown ground beef.
- Combine macaroni, salsa, taco seasoning, ground beef, and sour cream in a 2 qt casserole dish.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 45 minute.
- Put in serving bowls and sprinkle 1/4 Cup cheddar cheese on each bowl.