Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy to make and great with a tossed salad.
Make and share this Low Fat Taco Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces whole wheat elbow macaroni
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jar mild salsa
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 cups fat-free cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni following directions on box.
- brown ground beef.
- Combine macaroni, salsa, taco seasoning, ground beef, and sour cream in a 2 qt casserole dish.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 45 minute.
- Put in serving bowls and sprinkle 1/4 Cup cheddar cheese on each bowl.
Delicious! I added black olives and sprinkled some smashed up tortilla chips on top before I served it. The whole family enjoyed it and my son actually ate sour cream. Thanks for posting!