Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the spicy jalapeno sauce from taco bell low fat version, I can't tell the difference.
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapenos
- 2 teaspoons jalapeno juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Make sure not to buy the pickled jalapenos.
- Mix all of the ingredients very well and enjoy.
- Keeps 1 week covered in the fridge.
Exactly like Taco Bell's! Used canned chillies and juice instead. The second time around we didn't have any regular mayo left and substituted Miracle Whip, definitely not as good.
This sauce is top notch. Everyone wanted to know where I bought it. Very quick and good! Make it a little ahead and flavors have time to blend.
I have made this several times as a spread on my quesadillas. Make with fat free sour cream instead of mayo. Double all of the ingredients exception jalapenos/jalapeno juice.