Recipe by Smadar's Sane Way Cc
Low-Fat, sweet, and usually suitable to any Holiday. Traditionally, we enjoy them on Hanukah. something a little different than the traditional potato.Great with sour cream, apple sauce, whip cream or just hot from the pan....
Top Review by Aleigha Nicole
I loved the smell of these as they were cooking but they did not look that great and didnt have the best texture or flavour to me sorry, im not sure if it was a failure on my behalf or if it was just the recipe i wont be making these again.
- 3 apples (peeled and shredded)
- 3 -4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 5 -6 tablespoons flour (white or whole)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients.
- Spray a baking pan.
- Using two tablespoons, form latkes in the pan.
- Bake in 350°F.
- Turn Latkes over till both sides golden-brown.
- Nutrional Values per 1 serving: 59 Calories, 11 grams Carbohydrates, 1.5 grams Protein, 1 grams Fat, 36 Milligrams Cholesterol, 15.25% Fat!