Low fat and sugar free.
Make and share this Low-Fat Sugar-Free Zucchini Bread/Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Then mix other ingredients in smaller bowl.
- Gently mix other ingredients into dry ingredients, just until moist. (Mix gently, and only until mixed; otherwise the muffins will be tough and dry).
- Spoon into cupcake liners in pan.
- Bake about 15-18 minutes at 400°F degrees.
- (Or pour into 3 loaf pans or 2 if you want larger loaves and bake at 350°F for about 60 minutes).