Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe from a neighbor - reworked and with various substitutions to make it as everything-free as possible. It also has a nice amount of vinegar which improves insulin sensitivity.
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley (optional)
- Place all ingredients into container or blender.
- Blend with immersion blender (or just blend).
- Chill until ready to use.