Recipe by Shannon Holmes
Found this one on www.pastrywiz.com, cool site BTW. You can add 1 cup raisins and or 1/2 cup nuts to mix with the flour, but I told my future mother in law to leave them out when she made them, Really good and I don't think they need anything else in them, very spicy, reminds me of fall.
- 4 medium ripe bananas
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 4 teaspoons 8th continent soymilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash bananas in large mixing bowl.
- Beat Splenda and Egg Beaters until well mixed.
- Add soy milk, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Mix well.
- Stir in flour until well mixed, but don't overmix or bread will be tough.
- Spray muffin pan (small) with no stick cooking spray, fill each 1/2 full with batter.
- Bake about 15 minutes.
- Yummy, very low fat and low calorie.