- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, cook ground beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add mushrooms; cook and stir for one minute.
- Stir in soup, buttermilk, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5-10 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream; heat gently, but do not boil.
- Serve over noodles; garnish with parsley if desired.