Canadian in Minnesota's Note:
You can substitute any berries you like in this recipe. It is low fat and simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 angel food cake, cut into small squares (either make from mix or buy at store)
- 4 -5 cups of sliced strawberries (or mixed berries)
- 1 (4 ounce) package sugar free fat free French vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package Cool Whip Free
- 1Prepare the angel food cake as per directions.
- 2Prepare and chill the vanilla pudding mix.
- 3Cut or tear the angel food cake into pieces.
- 4Place a layer of cake cubes at the bottom of a glass bowl, then a layer of strawberries, spoon vanilla pudding on top, then repeat with a layer of cake cubes, strawberries and pudding until finished.
- 5Chill until ready to serve.
- 6Spoon the trifle into bowls and top with the Cool Whip Free.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Strawberry Pudding Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.0
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 759.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 52.1 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar free fat free French vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
Cool Whip Free