Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
You can substitute any berries you like in this recipe. It is low fat and simple.
- 1 angel food cake, cut into small squares (either make from mix or buy at store)
- 4 -5 cups of sliced strawberries (or mixed berries)
- 1 (4 ounce) package sugar free fat free French vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package Cool Whip Free
- Prepare the angel food cake as per directions.
- Prepare and chill the vanilla pudding mix.
- Cut or tear the angel food cake into pieces.
- Place a layer of cake cubes at the bottom of a glass bowl, then a layer of strawberries, spoon vanilla pudding on top, then repeat with a layer of cake cubes, strawberries and pudding until finished.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Spoon the trifle into bowls and top with the Cool Whip Free.