Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
You can substitute any berries you like in this recipe. It is low fat and simple.
Make and share this Low Fat Strawberry Pudding Trifle recipe from Food.com.
- 1 angel food cake, cut into small squares (either make from mix or buy at store)
- 4 -5 cups of sliced strawberries (or mixed berries)
- 1 (4 ounce) package sugar free fat free French vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package Cool Whip Free
- Prepare the angel food cake as per directions.
- Prepare and chill the vanilla pudding mix.
- Cut or tear the angel food cake into pieces.
- Place a layer of cake cubes at the bottom of a glass bowl, then a layer of strawberries, spoon vanilla pudding on top, then repeat with a layer of cake cubes, strawberries and pudding until finished.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Spoon the trifle into bowls and top with the Cool Whip Free.