Recipe by Gigglelover
A nice snack that it low in fat, one of my favorites. Kids will love it.
Top Review by briannef
I wanted to give this 4.5 stars but it won't let me. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I had to cook it 5-10 mins longer than recommended. I did add some crushed pecans on top for a little more protein and threw in some blueberries, and it was wonderful. I will definitely be making this again.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup blackberry (You can add more or less blackberries according to taste)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup strawberry (You can add more or less strawberries according to taste)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup sugar (More or less sugar can be added)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter (melted) or 1⁄2 tablespoon margarine (melted)
- 2 tablespoons water (If mix still isn't sticking together add more water.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix filling ingredients (All berries, sugar and flour) in a small bowl, then spoon into the bottom a non-stick (or non-stick sprayed) 9 in pan, square or round.
- Mix topping ingredients (oatmeal, vanilla, sugar, and margin) in that same bowl, spread over filling. (Topping should be a dough like texture).
- Bake for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.